Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love Sweet Love

This past weekend we were getting ready for Valentine's Day. I wanted Ethan to join in all the festivities. First task was for Ethan to make Valentine's Day gifts. Ethan painted everyone pudding/sprinkle pictures. This way we could enjoy some sweets while we painted.

Instead of just a few sprinkles we used the entire cup.

Ethan was not real sure about the mess. Ethan hates having his hands dirty so we did get upset at times and I had to regularly clean his hands to keep him happy with his projects.
Next step was to decorate cupcakes to take to everyone. Ethan wanted nothing to do with the icing so I iced the cupcake and Ethan just decorated it.

One sprinkle at a time was placed neatly on his cupcake.
Then we decided to eat some. Only my child would opt to eat sprinkles over his cupcake.
Since Ethan was my Valentine I had a little present for him when we got home that night.

Ethan investigating his present.
hmm.... What's in here???
More blocks to build with, letters for our bath tub, and a travel magna doddle.
Oh yes are favorite thing...BUBBLES.
Hope everyone spent time with the people they loved. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family. I could not imagine a single day with out them. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment