Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blizzard 2011

Hello Blizzard! Oklahoma had a snow storm come in on Monday night (1/31)/ Tuesday (2/1). The storm was bad enough to close most of Oklahoma for 2 full days and schools closed the rest of the week. I took a few pictures from our house. We had about 12 in and there where huge snow drifts. From the back porch. Looking out the front door.
On the second day I wanted to take you out to see the snow. I had you so bundled up because it was only 10 degrees. I had no expectation of staying out just wanted you to see what all this was about.
You hated it. You never touched the snow because as soon as we stepped out you began to cry. Daddy thinks it was the bright light reflecting off the snow. Whatever it was you were not having it.
Daddy went out to shovel the drive way. Here is him in the snow.
We spent the 2 days warm in the house. I took a few pictures of us playing. We did not get out of pjs the entire 48 hours. We did lots of playing, eating, and cuddling. I loved the time I had with you.

I sure hope everyone stayed safe and warm over this past week. Though we began to get a little cabin fever after a few days we had a great week as a family. I treasure every moment we have together little man. You are truly a blessing to me and your daddy. All week long we talked about how much we love you and how you amaze us all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment