Saturday, February 5, 2011

Park Time

Over the weekend (Jan 28th &29th) we had beautiful weather. Since we were going to have a few days of sunshine I was going to make the best out of it and spend time playing at the park. Ethan loves the park so much. He rides in his wagon up to the park and will play for a good hour. When it is time to leave he will start crying. I took a few pictures to capture all his fun. I have to say this time at the park I was a little sad. Up until now he has really needed my assistance to play on the toys. Not any more. He is officially a big boy. He goes down the slide with no trouble and just climbs up all the toys. It is a little frighting because he is not afraid of the height at all. Making friends at the park.


Ethan discovered the rocks and dirt at the park. He kept picking up everything and handing it to us.
Hope everyone enjoys the few nice days we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment