Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!





For Father's Day Ethan and I made his daddy a frame with these pictures. Ethan loves his daddy so much. Ethan and Mike are play buddies and Ethan squeals with excitement for his dad. It is so amazing to watch the 2 of them together. I know that Ethan has a wonderful father to look up too. Ethan is so lucky to have all the men in his life. He is surrounded with a daddy, 2 grandpas, 2 great-grandpas, 3 uncles and so other many loving and supportive men. I love to see how much Ethan loves his grandpas and uncles too. Ethan is so lucky to have these men in his life. I hope all the men had a great father's day and know how loved they are. This year I truly understand how much my father loves me and I hope he knows how loved he is too.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment