Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome 2010 & 6Months Old






















So I know I have been terrible with not updating as much as I should but our days are vey busy with work and then playing. During this past snow storm I was able to spend some much needed time home with Ethan. Unfortunately he had an eye infection but he was still as happy as could be. We had a lot of fun playing. We pretty much spent the day in our PJs playing, eating, and napping. We went out in the snow one day for a very short time. He was not sure what was going on. Ethan turned 6 months on 2/2/10. He is so big. He weighs between 18-19 lbs and is 28 in long, 90th percentile. He is so interactive and wants to play non stop. He loves all his toys that makes noise and his jumper. He is sitting by his self but at times will fall over. He is so close to crawling. He gets up on all 4 and rocks but doesn't understand to move his arms quiet yet. He will be there any day. He loves to eat. He loves all veggies. He hated fruit but he has been better the past week or so. I am so blessed to have this little man in my life. I never knew that my life could be this amazing. I hate that my days are spent at work with out him but it makes for great evenings and weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment