Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sick Little boy







This has been a very rough week. Monday was President's Day so I was off work. Ethan and I stayed home playing all day. That evening he started running a temp of 102. Of course I was so worried. Tuesday Mike and I took little man to the doctor. Come to find out he had a double ear infection, bronchitis, and an eye infection. Needles to say we were going to be staying home and resting for a few days. Ethan continued to run a temp through Thursday. Though he was feeling terrible he was still so happy. Friday we thought we were doing better but I was very wrong. Ethan got to the point he was not wanting to eat. Nothing we tried would work. Mike and I were so scared. Needless to say we were up a lot and trying to force anything we could into him. To make matters worse I caught what Ethan had. I was feeling terrible and trying to take care of a sick little boy. To top it off Ethan was teething. His bottom tooth broke through. I will be trying to get a picture of that once it is a little more in. Now it is Sunday and Ethan is doing much better. Still not great but much better. The eye still looks terrible so I will be making another call to the doctor tomorrow. I am hoping that I start feeling better real soon and that Mike does not get this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment