Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day 2010













Ethan's 1st Valentine's Day! I aways make Valentine's Day baskets. This year was a lot of fun getting things for little man. Ethan's basket had books, a ball, Elmo remote control, a ducky bath tub and bath toy, with a few other things he needed like spoons, sippy cups, and towel. Ethan really liked dumping everything out of the tub. Ethan has been obsessed with the tv remote so I thought he would love his own. It makes sounds and everything. Now that Ethan is sitting up he really need a new bath tub. I found this one and thought it was super cute. He seem to like it as well. Ethan helped me read his card as you can see in the picture. I am so lucky to have Ethan as my Valentine this year. He is such a blessing to me and Michael. Of course Michael and Charlie had their baskets as well. Happy Valentine's Day! We love all of our family and friends. XOXO


1 comment:

  1. KK has that same remote and loves it! (:

    If that tub doesn't work out, now that he is sitting up on his own, he might prefer the regular tub. KK wouldn't ever stay put in those. She is definitely a fish now in the bath tub.

    ReplyDelete