Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good Morning!


We decided a few months ago to put Ethan's exersaucer in the bathroom so he could play while we get ready. I decided I would take a few pics of our morning routine. While I do my hair and put on make up Ethan just plays and babbles at me. He is so happy in the morning it amazes me. That sure did not come from his mama.


Ethan makes sure to play with each toy on the tray. He prefers the animal sounds and music the most. Also if I touch any of the toys he then will have to touch it. There is a little mirror on the tray. It is funny we will point and ask who that is and he will put his face real close like he is trying to figure out who the baby is.



If you look closely you can see that Charlie stays right by Ethan's side. These two come in a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment