Monday, May 11, 2009

A scary night

So when I started this page yesterday I just wanted to have a way to show all of our family and friends how the pregnancy was going. I was not planning on having any exciting news for at least a couple more months. Well last night me and Mike had a scare of a life time. We were both in bed and around 11pm I started to have some leaking. Of course my reaction was to freak out and cry. Mike was amazing. He stayed calm and really help me through it. We called the on call doctor and then my mom to see what to do. After a short time we decided to go straight to L&D. We had a call put into our doctor and she called and told them to monitor me. Well they ran some test and monitored the baby for a couple of hours. Turns out everything was fine. They are not really sure what the fluid was but all that matters is Ethan is fine and we were sent home. Of course me and Mike had no sleep from all this. Today I went and had my 3 hour glucose test. I am hoping that will come back good so that I do not have to go on a crazy restricted diet but I will do what ever is needed to keep Ethan healthy and inside. We had class 2 of baby care and it was fine. I am hoping the next few weeks are less uneventful then they were last night. I am so thankful that Ethan is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment