Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gestational Diabetes

Things just can't go right. I failed both the 1 hour and 3 hour glucose test. I went today to meet with the nutritionist. My levels were not that far off so she is confident with me just watching my diet I will do just fine. We went over different foods that are okay and not. I don't think it will be too hard, it will just take a little getting use to. This week I have to test my blood 4 times a day. So far every time I have tested I have been lower than required. Who knows. We will just have to watch and see how this goes. Oh well, anything for Ethan. I am now 28 weeks. This pregnancy is really going by fast.

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your blog. Though I a, usually with you every day, I enjoy hearing how you feel and how things are going. It makes my day complete to see all of you. This pregnacy is going by so fast. I hope you are taking in everything. What pesious memories. I love you guys, Mom

    ReplyDelete