Sunday, May 10, 2009

The first 2 trimesters

I have finally entered the 3rd Trimester and thought the best way to start things off was to tell how the last 2 trimesters have been. Michael and I found out we were pregnant on Thanksgiving Day 2008. We were so happy to learn that we were pregnant and how quickly it all happened. The first trimester went by very quickly. I was very fortunate not to be real sick during this time. Just a little nausea here and there. We found out this little one was a boy on 3/6/09. Michael was so excited to hear he was having a little boy. Mom and Dad attended the ultrasound with us. I have never seen my parents so excited. Ethan Michael is due on August 5Th. Through the last few months we have watched this little one grow big and strong. Dr. Nanda has informed us he is a big baby and measuring ahead so they now expect he could be here mid to end July. We love to hear his heartbeat and get to see him through ultrasounds at our appointments. He has become very strong and reminds me of this all the time with his strong kicks and punches. We are so happy to have Ethan coming and we can not wait to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment