Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Abel's baby Shower

 
On April 28th we had a family and friend baby shower for Abel.  Nina (Mike's Cousin) hosted the shower at the Library.  It was so nice.  We had a light lunch, cake and then opened gifts.  We are so grateful for all of our family and friends.  Abel is blessed to have such loving people welcome him to this world.





Quick Update.  We are 34 weeks (5/2/13).  Everything has been going great.  I am seeing the Doctor every 2 weeks.  All my vitals have been great and I have gained about 18lbs.  My swelling has increased a lot this past week which has not been so much fun but we will get through it. The only complication has been I got MRSA and have to be treated for that.  Luckily we caught it early so just antibiotics and it is slowly healing.  We basically have the nursery completed.  Just finishing up little details and trying to get all the items washed and sanitized.  I cannot believe we have just a short amount of time till we meet this little man.  It has gone by so quickly.  We will keep everyone posted as we approach the date.   


No comments:

Post a Comment