Thursday, May 5, 2011

Southlake park and cookie time


This Monday Nana and me took the day off to spend sometime together. That afternoon we took Ethan to go play at the mall playground and then Ethan got a cookie and drink. (Plans were limited due to the rain and cold). When Ethan was sitting at the table me and my mom were amazed at how big he is getting. He was just this toddler sitting there eating and talking to us. Ethan has his Nana wrapped around his finger. She loves to spoil him and I love how close they are. While together I was just imagining all the fun times they have ahead together. Nana loves to do fun things so I am sure she is planning all kinds of fun days for them.


Today when I got home I wanted to take Ethan to the new park close to our house. It is an amazing park that is perfect for kids of all ages. The first picture is Ethan on the way to the park. He sees how we put our sunglasses on our heads so he wanted to do the same and insisted they stay there.

Below are picture of Ethan playing at the park. He loved it there. He ran all over the place. There is a toddler section and then some bigger sections that Ethan tried out as well. This park is a new favorite and I see lots of summer days here.








I had to show an after picture this time. We needed to leave so we could have dinner. Ethan was not happy about leaving at all. He struggled to get in the car and cried the first few minutes. I know this is sad but it shows just how strong willed this boy is. When he wants something you definitely know.

Hope everyone is having an amazing week. We have been enjoying this nice weather and spending as much time together as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment