Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ethan & Haleigh

Friday night Ethan had the opportunity to play with his cousin Haleigh. I love watching them play together. Haleigh is so helpful with him and Ethan just adores her. Ethan has a tube of toys at his papaw & Mamaw's house. The 2 of them learned the tub was much more fun then the actual toys.

The tube can even act as a car.
Ethan loves chasing his cousin around. He just laughs as she runs from him.
I am so happy Ethan has cousins that are so good with him. When I first realized that all of his cousins were going to be so much older than him I was worried he would have no cousin playmates. I was completely wrong because his cousins love him so much and play non stop with him even though they are so much older. It the end it has been so great because they can really entertain him. Cousins are such a special gifts we have as children. I am so happy that Ethan and his cousins love each other so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment