Monday, November 15, 2010

Future Sooner

This weekend Mike had to go to the OU art museum for school. We took Ethan down there in hopes he would go through the museum. What were we thinking... Ethan and an art museum. Of course Ethan hated the museum and he wanted to scream and go wondering off. I decided Mike would stay and do his work and me and Ethan would take a tour of my old campus. Mike had the camera so we only had a few pictures at the end. Ethan loved walking on campus. I showed him some of the old buildings and he just looked around. I told him of places I really enjoyed and how much he will love this campus one day. It was a beautiful day so it was a great opportunity to walk around campus together.
Ethan and mama enjoying the OU campus. My future Sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment