Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!

After the OU game we went out to celebrate my birthday. I just wanted to do something with my family so my parents took us to eat and then we went to Andy Alligator. Here is a picture with me and my favorite little man.
First stop was bowling. Ethan was a little tired (he never had a full nap on this day due to all the activities). He was not real sure of bowling and just wanted me to hold him the entire time.
Mommy and Ethan bowling.

Nana played the Crane with Ethan. She won him a OU fan. Perfect fit for the day.
Ethan trying to figure out what we should do next.
Ethan trying to play a game.
Papa and Ethan playing a game.
Ethan and Papa. Ethan was a little distracted by a game with flashing lights.

Ethan playing Skeet Ball. Ethan threw the balls and we pushed them up the rest of the way. This was probably Ethan's favorite game. He loves balls so this was right up his alley.
Time to play some hoops.
Ethan playing basketball.
After all the games we turned in our tickets and Ethan won a ball, rubber ducky, and army guy.

Happy Birthday Mommy! Family picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment