Sunday, September 26, 2010

Independence...

Ethan continues to grow up every day. He is becoming very independent. One moment he will be in the living room with us and next thing you know he is off in his room playing with his toys. I think it is so adorable how he will just go and play by his self. Ethan continues to amaze me every day.
I should probably mention that he is never alone. His best buddy, Charlie, is always right behind him. Here they are just hanging out in Ethan's room.

Ethan playing while I secretely watch him. My little man is growing into such an independent toddle. It makes me happy and sad all at the same time. I am so greatful that he is growing stronger and smarter every day but it breaks my heart that my little man is growing up an needing me less and less every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment