Wednesday, July 1, 2009

35 weeks down!

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant! We had our doctor appointment today and everything looks wonderful. Ethan is growing strong each day and he is staying right on track. Dr. Nanda feels that the pregnancy is going great and there should be no problems. We were able to discuss our birth plan with the doctor today and she agreed with our plan as long as medically I am the baby are okay Which of course I agreed with as well. Next week she will start taking measurements to see when we "think" we may go. She is hoping to let me go until my water breaks because my gestational diabetes is staying under control and everything has gone as needed. I was very excited to hear this but then found our that my doctor will be gone the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy and the last 2 weekends the on-call doctor is not who I would prefer out of the on-call doctors. I am just hoping that everything works out the way we have planned. In the end the only thing that matters is Ethan being healthy and happy. Ethan's room is almost completed Just waiting for the dresser to arrive then we will be set. I can't wait to meet this little guy.

1 comment:

  1. Really not long to go! Congratulations!! I arrived on your blog randomly and I really like your posts. I'm a mum of a little boy called Marlow and I really enjoy reading other mummy stories online. If you are still stuck take a look at the search thing at http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ as you can search by meaning and origin - i found it really helpful when thinking of what to call Marlow. Finger and toes crossed for you and your baby! Jo

    ReplyDelete